The SPARTAN network offers the opportunity to develop a franchise business by providing all the information and procedures needed to open your own restaurant. The Spartan franchise system is a performing and flexible one with the following advantages:
– powerful network of restaurants
– small initial investment
– diversified and unique products in the world
– simplified business management and permanent support
How to become a SPARTAN franchisee?
Step 1 – Location analysis where the future SPARTAN restaurant will be.
Your location must have a generous street exposure or be well positioned in a shopping center. Spartan only accepts premium locations, placed ultra-centrally, in heavily circulated areas, in malls or European roads. Your location must have a minimum opening of 5 meters. The dimensions of a Spartan restaurant:
- 55-80 m2 usable in malls in Food Court areas (plus 20 m2 storage)
- 130 - 250 m2 in intensely traffic-intensive areas
Step 2 - submit a franchise request either by email or by completing the form
- business name, address of the future location and layout, details of the person in charge of the franchised location.
- Location details with at least 8 indoor and outdoor photos
Step 3 - Costs of the SPARTAN franchise
from 70,000 Euro: investments in restaurant design, equipment, signage, stocks, uniforms, decorations.
15,000 Euro: franchise fee